Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

By the Numbers

May 31... and school is out.
Time for all the preteen girly girls to hang... and me to keep them in line!
While I've got a moment, let me put this day in numbers...
Recently on Facebook, I started posting my days by the interesting numbers that popped up during the day... I think it is becoming a habit. I rather enjoy figuring out what to be thankful for, what to look forward to, and what sucks ass on a particular day (by the numbers). So, here it is, a new addition to the blog - my day By the Numbers!

DA NUMBERS:
94 Days until Amelia Rayne is delivered via C-Section
2 little girls driving me crazy because they expect me to provide endless entertainment
100 point drop in blood sugar in only 30 minutes
70 blood sugar prior to lunch
182 blood sugar 15 minutes after lunch (I don't believe it got out of the 90's, AMAZING)
1 lady with a gaping muffin top walking around the neighborhood in a tight tank top *cringe*
1 pair of newlywed 26 year olds on HGTV purchasing their first home... for $895,000 (rich?nah. just plain stupid.)
3 big kicks on my bladder (thanks, Amelia)
0 boxes packed yet today with a 100% chance of procrastination....
5 hours until the hubby is home from work and I go drive the convertibug to put some miles on it, in the hopes of finally passing emissions inspection and getting my *legal* tag renewed.

To my peeps - Love and Light to all - may you appreciate your numbers, big or small today!

p.s. one number i'm not going to post or look at until after I give birth to Amelia is my weight. I'm on scale hiatus until then and refuse to look even at the dr. office. What I don't know can't hurt... just concentrating on good nutrition and stable blood sugar for the baby girl. I'll worry about me later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment